The Student Room Group

Project Management or Accounting and why???

I’ve researched what I wanna do a degree apprenticeship not interested in going university focusing on experience in working which droids out when employees look at job applications when applying these 2 jobs stood out which do you recommend and why???
Reply 1
Accounting is a fairly big industry and offers roles at many different levels.
You can use this type of experience to work in other types of roles such as operations management.
Accounting apprenticeships are getting more popular and are a very good way to acquire skills, get an income and an education.
Be prepared to work hard to acquire your qualifications.
If you wait until graduate level to try to get a role the competition gets even harder.
Reply 2
I’m thinking of project management as my backup to accounting which is my main

Original post by LouiseRu
Accounting is a fairly big industry and offers roles at many different levels.
You can use this type of experience to work in other types of roles such as operations management.
Accounting apprenticeships are getting more popular and are a very good way to acquire skills, get an income and an education.
Be prepared to work hard to acquire your qualifications.
If you wait until graduate level to try to get a role the competition gets even harder.
Reply 3
Original post by aryc_30
I’m thinking of project management as my backup to accounting which is my main

This is a wise decision.
Reply 4
Wdym by this I’ve also found jobs like scrum master and methodologist can you help on that

Original post by LouiseRu
This is a wise decision.
Reply 5
First of all, continue your studies because when you complete your education, you will be better positioned to find the best job.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending