The Student Room Group

Design technology nea design ideas

I need help!! The contextual challenge I chose was portable and compact, but I have no idea what product to make and I’m supposed to make it soon. Ideally I chose a picnic basket but how can I adapted that to fit portable and compact or vary it for my 6 design ideas? Like what things could I add to the basket or what other product would be good to make? Please help :frown:
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Aur0raa
I need help!! The contextual challenge I chose was portable and compact, but I have no idea what product to make and I’m supposed to make it soon. Ideally I chose a picnic basket but how can I adapted that to fit portable and compact or vary it for my 6 design ideas? Like what things could I add to the basket or what other product would be good to make? Please help :frown:

Hiya, I do AQA and I am making child proof products but originally I was doing child safety locks but I got told it is too specific. If it isn’t too late try branching out to compact picnic products and come up with ideas around that. Otherwise thing of maybe compartments you could design to go in a picnic basket.
I hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by FrenchFencer

Hiya, I do AQA and I am making child proof products but originally I was doing child safety locks but I got told it is too specific. If it isn’t too late try branching out to compact picnic products and come up with ideas around that. Otherwise thing of maybe compartments you could design to go in a picnic basket.
I hope this helps.

Thank you!! Do you have any ideas of anything compact I could make?
Original post by Aur0raa
Thank you!! Do you have any ideas of anything compact I could make?

You could try a cutlery case or something?
Reply 4
Original post by FrenchFencer

You could try a cutlery case or something?

Thank youuu do you know anything else for the picnic basket? Like how I can develop it

Quick Reply

Latest