The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs - Graduate 2024

Hey! I was wondering if anyone had heard back from GS yet? I applied around a month ago and have heard nothing since. I'm not sure if I applied too late 😅

Scroll to see replies

I applied back in August or so and didn't get a response after completing the HackerRank entrance exam. This is for Engineering BTW.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by grad2425
Hey! I was wondering if anyone had heard back from GS yet? I applied around a month ago and have heard nothing since. I'm not sure if I applied too late 😅

i applied in august and still havent heard back lol
Reply 3
Anyone had an update? I assume I've been rejected
Nothing from my side. They tend to take their time either way.
Reply 5
Original post by Leaderboard
I applied back in August or so and didn't get a response after completing the HackerRank entrance exam. This is for Engineering BTW.

Exact same situation for me but I applied in December. I had a maths and programming HackerRank challenge
Okay I thought I was alone. Applied in October but haven’t heard back
Reply 7
I applied to GIR Graduate in July but got an invitation in Jan to apply for off-cycle instead? Anyone else in a similar situation?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by mm10391
I applied to GIR Graduate in July but got an invitation in Jan to apply for off-cycle instead? Anyone else in a similar situation?

Nope. Haven’t heard back yet - just two rejections so far.
Original post by Mtenderrrrre
Nope. Haven’t heard back yet - just two rejections so far.

Same here - failed for the non-UK locations. Still waiting for the UK; my experience is that I'll get a failure email in due course as usual.
Original post by Leaderboard

Same here - failed for the non-UK locations. Still waiting for the UK; my experience is that I'll get a failure email in due course as usual.

Ahh so jarring.. hopefully it’s good news sometimes not hearing back can be good
Reply 11
Well they haven't gotten back to me after applying to off-cycle either, been almost a month now
Original post by mm10391
Well they haven't gotten back to me after applying to off-cycle either, been almost a month now

Sometimes they simply don’t reply. I applied to a role at Goldman 2 years ago and has been no update at all. It is what it is, I guess
Reply 13
Original post by Phil_Blaze
Sometimes they simply don’t reply. I applied to a role at Goldman 2 years ago and has been no update at all. It is what it is, I guess

yh not surprised, i did email the hr of the specific team i applied to and they replied tho, surprisingly
Original post by mm10391

yh not surprised, i did email the hr of the specific team i applied to and they replied tho, surprisingly

How did the get the specific team email?
has anyone got an offer for any grad programme this recruiting cycle?
Original post by 123xyz123
has anyone got an offer for any grad programme this recruiting cycle?

I don’t think so. This has got to be the hardest/slowest recruiting cycle in years
Original post by anushkathakurr
i applied in august and still havent heard back lol

same same, good luck
just a heads up for hearing back for goldman in general, I applied for a placement year for July 2022. Heard back in like September 2022 so after the placement start date which is quite funny.

But heard they do take quite long anyway, i assume grad recruitment will be after springs and summers (could be wrong, but I've only really heard/seen offers for springs and summers
Anyone heard back ?

Quick Reply

Latest