The Student Room Group

BlackRock Graduates 2024

Hey! I was wondering if anyone had heard back from BlackRock yet for this years grad scheme? I did my VCL back in September and still haven't heard anything :/
Reply 1
Same here ☹️ but I heard they start reviewing apps after the closing date & that was about two weeks ago. Good luck!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by grad2425
Hey! I was wondering if anyone had heard back from BlackRock yet for this years grad scheme? I did my VCL back in September and still haven't heard anything :/

I still haven’t heard anything! ): it just says application under review so far
Reply 3
Hi Guys any updates to your application? been waiting a while, did my VC in like sept, unless no response is a rejection
Reply 4
Original post by Roseytb
Hi Guys any updates to your application? been waiting a while, did my VC in like sept, unless no response is a rejection

I've heard nothing too :/
Reply 5
Also heard nothing, is it worth getting in contact with them?
Reply 6
Original post by r_h1998
Also heard nothing, is it worth getting in contact with them?

i have just contacted them yday
Reply 7
Original post by Roseytb
i have just contacted them yday

They just came back with a generic response, so i guess its a waiting game:

'Thank you for your email and interest in BlackRock.
[start]Our recruitment process typically runs from October to March. Updates on your application status will be available through the application portal, but unfortunately, we are unable to provide application updates via email.*'[/start]
Reply 8
Just got told that all the positions have been filled so I've been unsuccessful - to be honest it's kind of crappy of them to wait nearly 3 months after submitting the VCL just to say its full
Reply 9
Just got told that all the positions have been filled so I've been unsuccessful - to be honest it's kind of crappy of them to wait nearly 3 months after submitting the VCL just to say its full

Hey, do you mind me asking what position this was for ?
Reply 10

Similar to me, apparently other candidates have qualifications that more closely match their requirements. Not sure why they say any degree type is accepted in that case if they know what qualifications they want
Reply 11
I have two internships in HR and a masters degree in HR and got rejected from the Hr analyst role. Don’t know what more they want 🙃
Reply 12
Original post by kirilak
Hey, do you mind me asking what position this was for ?

Corporate comms (to be honest I only applied to it as a backup as I mainly want to go into FS but the fact I didn't even get to the next stage is a bit rough)
Reply 13
Corporate comms (to be honest I only applied to it as a backup as I mainly want to go into FS but the fact I didn't even get to the next stage is a bit rough)

so sorry about that, when did you submit your VCL and did they just tell you by email that it was filled?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 14
I think it was the 30th September and yep just an email saying the position has been filled

Quick Reply

Latest