The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Official Imperial College London Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

heya, congrats to everyone with offers, received my offer for chemistry a few days ago just wondering if there is any imperial offer holder gc’s in general or for chem,
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hey I have an offer for Aeronautical engineering but need to pass an English Language test. Has anyone else done one of these before?
Reply 402
Original post by Anonymous #56
Hey I have an offer for Aeronautical engineering but need to pass an English Language test. Has anyone else done one of these before?

Did you join the discord group chat for aero offer holders? (If not you can find the admin on Reddit who is literally on every comment section considering aero offers and ask to join). Maybe a good idea to ask there.
I submitted my application in November. On the program's website, it was mentioned that responses would be sent out before March 9th. On March 11th, I received an email to attend an interview on March 13th, but I was not available as I was in a small village with limited internet access. Therefore, I proposed a date from which I would have reliable internet access. However, since then, I have not received a response for another interview. I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. Will I still have the interview or will I be admitted without it? The interview is optional for the MSc program I applied to.
anyone know if imperial have any offer-holder events?
Original post by darcey2006

It seems they do, but it’s by department so you only seem to find out by an email from your department. I know there’s one for biochem/biotech and I think for a couple of others, but don’t know if every department is doing them.

Yes, but I do not know if it is a global yes. We were planning a self-tour, but my son received an integrated MEng Mechanical Engineering Holder’s Offer invitation for in-person or online yesterday. My son appears to be so so comfortable waiting, he may as well be horizontal. If you are at the opposite end of the spectrum I would phone or email the department of interest.
Good-Luck
(edited 1 month ago)
heya, congrats to everyone with offers, received my offer for chemistry a few days ago just wondering if there is any imperial offer holder gc’s in general or for chem,

heyy! I also got an offer for chem a few days ago, haven’t seen any gc’s yet hopefully someone makes one tho

I’ve asked a first year chem student at imperial, she says they email you with a few dates to choose from and hers was in May, haven’t got an email yet tho

My friend got an email for one on the 18th of May. Some departments have in-person interviews where they will show them what they show on the offer holder days as well (CS being one of these departments and I think it was Chemistry or some other Biological/Chemistry related subject that I saw at the time as well but I might be wrong).
Hello, I got email:

We believe one of the best things about Imperial is our diverse community. It's made up of people from across the world who are involved in hundreds of different societies, clubs and groups. So, whether you're passionate about culture, supporting your community or looking to expand your knowledge, there's bound to be something on offer for you.
Want to check your application status?

but after checking my portal the status of my application is still "with department" and no interview invitation until today, i apply 11-Feb-2024, is it rejection?
Reply 411
Original post by vnayak
My friend got an email for one on the 18th of May. Some departments have in-person interviews where they will show them what they show on the offer holder days as well (CS being one of these departments and I think it was Chemistry or some other Biological/Chemistry related subject that I saw at the time as well but I might be wrong).

yeah, EEE is in person on the 18th of May too!!
Original post by idsipil93
Hello, I got email:
We believe one of the best things about Imperial is our diverse community. It's made up of people from across the world who are involved in hundreds of different societies, clubs and groups. So, whether you're passionate about culture, supporting your community or looking to expand your knowledge, there's bound to be something on offer for you.
Want to check your application status?

but after checking my portal the status of my application is still "with department" and no interview invitation until today, i apply 11-Feb-2024, is it rejection?

I got same email.
Original post by xbqvz
yeah, EEE is in person on the 18th of May too!!

Yeah, that's the course my best friend got in for....got it a couple of weeks ago.
Reply 414
Original post by vnayak
Yeah, that's the course my best friend got in for....got it a couple of weeks ago.

ooohhh nice, i got mine a few days ago :smile:
Original post by Mmmbbl34
I got same email.

That's a system generated email ig
Hello, is the Kira interview customized to each applicant with respect to the questions asked or is it standardized?
Hello, has anyone got an offer or rejection for the MSc Climate Change, Management and Finance at Imperial? My status on the admission portal is still saying "with department" and I applied on 29th February.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Hello! Are there any offer holders from Philippines?
Hello everyone, TSR Goes Green is back where across the site, you can engage in many conversations centring on the environment and nature! @flowersinmyhair made a thread asking whether the campus environment influenced your uni choices, and @Scotland Yard wants to know your opinion on whether unis should ban meat from their menus! Would love to know your thoughts in both threads :smile:!

Click the links below to get involved!

Do you think universities should ban meat from their menus? - The Student Room
Did the campus environment influence your uni decision? - The Student Room

And if you want to get involved with more TSR Goes Green threads that may interest you, look no further: TSR Goes Green! Mk II - 2024 Hub thread - The Student Room

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending