The Student Room Group

save me !!!!!!!!!!!!1

i have started sixth form in september and my predicted grades are c's and i am only studying 9 hours a week. I am so exhausted after doing a couple of hours. So how can i get more work done without feeling like i am drowning with it????
btw - me doing 9 hours a week = i am doing most of my hwk just not revision.
Original post by ineedhelpstudy
i have started sixth form in september and my predicted grades are c's and i am only studying 9 hours a week. I am so exhausted after doing a couple of hours. So how can i get more work done without feeling like i am drowning with it????
btw - me doing 9 hours a week = i am doing most of my hwk just not revision.

On top of homework are you doing notes? What I did was I made a checklist of things I needed to do. I also made an excel sheet for the status of my notes (for each topic). I did not revise unless a topic test was coming up but chose to develop my understanding of the topic whilst doing notes. Keep the notes as up to date as possible. I get the exhaustion and honestly what helped me was a good music playlist. Hope this helps!
Original post by Tulipbloom
On top of homework are you doing notes? What I did was I made a checklist of things I needed to do. I also made an excel sheet for the status of my notes (for each topic). I did not revise unless a topic test was coming up but chose to develop my understanding of the topic whilst doing notes. Keep the notes as up to date as possible. I get the exhaustion and honestly what helped me was a good music playlist. Hope this helps!

I am doing homework and notes as much as I can but the thing i learnt this week is i don't need to do hours of work at home if I actually do work in my free periods at college.

Quick Reply

Latest