The Student Room Group

Life crisis

I’m 21, just graduated from uni and living back home with parents. I’m looking for jobs but struggling to find any. I keep applying but I’m either getting ghosted or rejected. I only have 1 friend here but she’s always with her boyfriend so I don’t see her at all. My bf lives in a different country. I feel so lost. So bored of staying in the house everyday while I see people travelling and having fun. I feel like I’m wasting my life. I don’t do nothing all day apart from applying for jobs and walking my dog. I’m so tired of this life.

Me n my bf are planning to move together soon but I’m waiting for him to save some money. I have money saved up but I don’t know what to do with it in terms of getting out of this depressing life that I have right now. I’m even embarrassed of my parents seeing me in the house everyday doing nothing. They even tell me to go out do stuff but I have no one to do it with.

I’m so tired of this, i don’t know what to do. Any advice or idk maybe it’s just a rant
Reply 1
What about volunteering? Gets you out meeting people and gaining experience.

Develop some hobbies, do some online training courses, take in some culture. Plan your days properly so you can get your applications done and enjoy yourself.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending