The Student Room Group

Can I go from grade 2 to 5 in literature or language in 5 months

I came to england last year(To year 10).When I came here my english(both writing and speaking) was not good but now I'm much better in english. I did nothing in english lessons this one year .I didn't even listen to the teacher. I did my mocks just now and got results . I got grade 9 in both physics and biology,grade 8 in chemistry,grade 6 in maths, grade 2 in both literature and language . Is it posible to get pass mark in 5 months
Yessss of course you can! You got a plenty of time. My suggestion is that you really have to get more practice, revision notes from the physicsmathstutor are really good and they really help my revision. Try to summarise those notes and after you revised them, try to do some practice questions. I came to England in Year 9 and so my english sucks too, however I still got a grade 9 in both English literature and language in my year 10 mock exam last year. I got Romeo and Juliet and A Christmas Carol notes, if you want them you can message me. Hope this help :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you so much. I actually thought I'll fail english no matter how hard I try. Now I feel like I can do this. I do macbeth;Christmas carol and powe and conflict poetry. Can you send me the Christmas carol notes? If you don't mind
Reply 3
100% yes you can even go beyond that just study and use your time wisely.i believe in you.you got this.
Original post by Sarah21456
Thank you so much. I actually thought I'll fail english no matter how hard I try. Now I feel like I can do this. I do macbeth;Christmas carol and powe and conflict poetry. Can you send me the Christmas carol notes? If you don't mind

Do you mind if I send you my notes through gmail? I am so sorry because I don’t know how to upload documents here ;-;
Reply 5
Original post by k1255
100% yes you can even go beyond that just study and use your time wisely.i believe in you.you got this.

Thank you so much. This means alot to me

Quick Reply

Latest