The Student Room Group

How hard is it to get into Woodhouse college

How hard is it to get into Woodhouse?
My predicted grades are 4 9s, 2 8s and 4 7s.
Could I get into Woodhouse with these grades?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Hello sir, I am not sure.
Original post by CAL.118
How hard is it to get into Woodhouse?
My predicted grades are 4 9s, 2 8s and 4 7s.
Could I get into Woodhouse with these grades?

i dont go but i think it would be useful to list the topics you wanna do aswell so you can get more responses from ppl who have picked the same options as you
Reply 3
Original post by dystopiasrbest
i dont go but i think it would be useful to list the topics you wanna do aswell so you can get more responses from ppl who have picked the same options as you

thanks, I want to do biology chemistry and maths
Original post by CAL.118
thanks, I want to do biology chemistry and maths

bump
Reply 5
Original post by dystopiasrbest
bump

What do you mean?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 6
Hi, current Year 13 student (Humanities/english), most of my friends do stem and I have one that is doing these exact subjects.

You can definitely get into woodhouse with these grades as you exceed the requirements. Minimum is usually 7s and above so your predicted are great. My friends generally got 7s,8s, 9s and a few 6s. Sciences/maths are the most competitive so higher the grades the better.

Hope this helps! Happy to answer anything else.
Reply 7
Original post by fashp23
Hi, current Year 13 student (Humanities/english), most of my friends do stem and I have one that is doing these exact subjects.

You can definitely get into woodhouse with these grades as you exceed the requirements. Minimum is usually 7s and above so your predicted are great. My friends generally got 7s,8s, 9s and a few 6s. Sciences/maths are the most competitive so higher the grades the better.

Hope this helps! Happy to answer anything else.

Thanks for the response, do you find it to be a more grown up experience compared to school?

Quick Reply

Latest