The Student Room Group

any good sixth forms in north london??

i’m interested in looking for sixth forms to apply to and i’m mainly interested in those in north london?

does anyone have any good recommendations? i have heard before that Woodhouse College was really good before but has gone downhill recently. can anyone confirm or deny?

for reference i live in islington!

also i’m planning on doing chemistry and biology, and i’m not quite sure what to do for my other option but i’m pretty sure about biology and chemistry for now 😋

thank you very much :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi, I go Woodhouse and I would in no way say it's gone downhill, whenever people talk about the college it's always freedom and working on your own but I would say that as long you are willing to put in the work and ask for help it's a supportive environment that I've come to love.
Reply 2
Original post by N.Lanyoh
Hi, I go Woodhouse and I would in no way say it's gone downhill, whenever people talk about the college it's always freedom and working on your own but I would say that as long you are willing to put in the work and ask for help it's a supportive environment that I've come to love.

Hi!

Thank you so much for your reply! It’s good to know that Woodhouse is still upholding its reputation of being a really good school!!

I’ll definitely try to apply in a few months time!

Again, thank you very much :smile:
Original post by trulianne
Hi!

Thank you so much for your reply! It’s good to know that Woodhouse is still upholding its reputation of being a really good school!!

I’ll definitely try to apply in a few months time!

Again, thank you very much :smile:

These are the ones that i saw online: Woodhouse, Latymer, APS, Mill Hill, Fortismere, Dame Alice Owen
Reply 4
trulianne you helped me sm lol i was looking for this question and i saw you 😭
Reply 5
Original post by m1sk1
trulianne you helped me sm lol i was looking for this question and i saw you 😭

HEY GAL!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending