The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE offers

Has anyone heard back from LSE (whether that be a rejection or offer) ?
Original post by Anonymous #1

LSE undergraduate degree offers will usually be given out by mid March 2024 at earliest with the majority after Easter 2024 vacation and ALL offers by early May 2024. 😀
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
I've heard of some people getting rejected including a friend of mine but no one has actually received an offer from LSE yet
i’ve seen some rejections on reddit
Reply 4
Original post by xxjia
I've heard of some people getting rejected including a friend of mine but no one has actually received an offer from LSE yet

Hi, do you have any idea why rejections are coming out this early. Do you think they are they shortlisting because of entrance exam results, predicted grade or perhaps personal statement?
Original post by SSKitty

Hi, do you have any idea why rejections are coming out this early. Do you think they are they shortlisting because of entrance exam results, predicted grade or perhaps personal statement?

it might be those who don’t meet the entry requirements at all or their personal statement wasn’t that great at all - but they start making decisions around this time anyway
Original post by SSKitty

They’ve always given a huge batch of rejections really early on, every year - and only start sending offers until after January at least.

The reason for the rejections as of yet is mainly all down to the personal statement and not because of entry req. I assume they’re already rejecting those whose personal statement is a definite no no.

The emails they’ve sent out to all applicants who’ve received rejections, mostly say ‘due to qualities of personal statement’.
Original post by Anonymous #1

everyone else who applied from my school got rejected. I haven't heard back yet. Probably waiting to compare other applicants who didn't apply early
Original post by jijijijijijij

everyone else who applied from my school got rejected. I haven't heard back yet. Probably waiting to compare other applicants who didn't apply early

Oh really ,do you know why they were rejected?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending