The Student Room Group

Can I have interviews at more than one college for geography at Oxford?

Hello! I made an open application at Oxford for geography, and got allocated to a college.
Will I only be interviewed by the allocated college or can I have second college interviews too? Is it common for Geography? Or is there no chance for me to get to another college?
Pls help and thx a lot
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! I made an open application at Oxford for geography, and got allocated to a college.
Will I only be interviewed by the allocated college or can I have second college interviews too? Is it common for Geography? Or is there no chance for me to get to another college?
Pls help and thx a lot

Just looking at the interview schedule, it appears geography does not offer second college interviews. You will therefore only be interviewed by the college that you have been allocated, but it is possible you could be offered a place by another college afterwards.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Pls help and thx a lot

Congrats! When did you get your interview invite? And to which college?
I’ve applied to Oxford geography but I haven’t heard back yet, so is my friend who applied to geography. I wonder are most interview offers out or what?!
Original post by Anonymous #3
I’ve applied to Oxford geography but I haven’t heard back yet, so is my friend who applied to geography. I wonder are most interview offers out or what?!

I still haven't heard back either, I know those who have received an interview. I applied to St Catherines, where did you?
Original post by Anonymous #2
I still haven't heard back either, I know those who have received an interview. I applied to St Catherines, where did you?

New person here, but I also applied to St Catherines and nothing back yet
Original post by binkbonkshush
New person here, but I also applied to St Catherines and nothing back yet

the wait is agonising
Original post by Anonymous #2
the wait is agonising

seems like all the other colleges are hearing too 😬😬
Original post by binkbonkshush
seems like all the other colleges are hearing too 😬😬

please say if you receive an outcome I'm stressing out so bad haha

Quick Reply

Latest