The Student Room Group

Geography Admissions Test (GAT) 2024 discussion

Who is taking the GAT and applying to Oxford this year? How do we think it's going to go, what are your predictors like, any advice or anything at all really. Place for a little discussion about the test on Thursday!
Did your GAT work - mine wouldn’t load so didn’t get the chance to do it
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Did your GAT work - mine wouldn’t load so didn’t get the chance to do it

I could start mine but then it locked me out half way through. It sorted itself out after half an hour but was really stressful!!

What happens for you now then do you have to resit it? Or how does Oxford go about dealing with that?
I found the GAT overall ok but spent an hour getting locked out eventually managed to finish it though
Reply 4
Original post by life_is_fun
I found the GAT overall ok but spent an hour getting locked out eventually managed to finish it though

Nice well done! What college are you applying to?
Nice well done! What college are you applying to?

Worcester. How did u find it?
Reply 6
Original post by life_is_fun
Worcester. How did u find it?

Found it okay - I think the writing ones were harder than the sample papers, but I found the graphs easier maybe? Maybe I just misinterpreted them to be easier than they were
Reply 7
Found it okay - I think the writing ones were harder than the sample papers, but I found the graphs easier maybe? Maybe I just misinterpreted them to be easier than they were

I completely agree, funny how now the test has been removed from consideration but i think beneficial and the right move given overrall
Reply 8
I’m a second year geographer at st Catz - if you want any interview guidance/support feel free to pm me
Reply 9
Original post by azby1098
I’m a second year geographer at st Catz - if you want any interview guidance/support feel free to pm me

Actually yes, so far am unsure if i will get an interview or not. I applied for worcester college so not sure if any different. But, in the interview the physical geography portion- is it worth revising physical geography- or not? like do they mind tremendously or is it worth.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Who is taking the GAT and applying to Oxford this year? How do we think it's going to go, what are your predictors like, any advice or anything at all really. Place for a little discussion about the test on Thursday!

GYATTTTTTTTTTTT sigma ._.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by JamesNotFound
GYATTTTTTTTTTTT sigma ._.

lol rizz
Original post by Anonymous #1
I could start mine but then it locked me out half way through. It sorted itself out after half an hour but was really stressful!!

What happens for you now then do you have to resit it? Or how does Oxford go about dealing with that?

🤓🤓🤓🤓NERD ALERT NERD ALERT🤓🤓🤓🤓 - like boiiiii really did the gyatt test and still failed like BRUUHHHHHHHHh this guys an ohio NPC on Kai Cenat 💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending