The Student Room Group

EY apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by _.faraaaz_
Tuesday :frown:

same
They replied to my email asking if it could be transferred absolutely no apology or understanding whatsoever and just sent a blunt message saying that unfortunately it’s not possible
Reply 82
Original post by random555
They replied to my email asking if it could be transferred absolutely no apology or understanding whatsoever and just sent a blunt message saying that unfortunately it’s not possible

Which email did you use to contact them?
Reply 83

sorry to hear that
Reply 84

that so sad, it just shows that EY wasn't the right company i would even say a blessing in disguise 😅
Reply 85
omg sammmeeee, im so confused... they shouldve at least sent the google meet link or smthing

What role and location is this for?
Reply 86
Original post by apple29
What role and location is this for?

Mine's assurance at liverpool
Reply 87
Original post by jj43
Mine's assurance at liverpool

Mines tuesday aswell but for London. Im assuming that the AC will have people for the same program but different locations as well.
Reply 88
Original post by ajjjs
Mines tuesday aswell but for London. Im assuming that the AC will have people for the same program but different locations as well.

I guess so, have you received information about how to join and what you'll be doing yet?
Original post by varunbandi.706
ive got an interview w them next monday.

I have an online interview to do, any tips given would be appreciated, please?
Reply 90
Original post by jj43
I guess so, have you received information about how to join and what you'll be doing yet?

Nothing. Its so weird. They have the worst recruiting process and worst support system aswell.
Reply 91
Does anyone know if the EY AC will have an interview?
Original post by ajjjs
Does anyone know if the EY AC will have an interview?

Nah it doesn’t. Interview is if you pass the ac
Yo guys, those of u who got invited for eyx.. did u get any further info?? I still havnt gotten a link to join!!! My ac is tomorrow IDK WHATT TO DOOO UGHH
Reply 94
Yo guys, those of u who got invited for eyx.. did u get any further info?? I still havnt gotten a link to join!!! My ac is tomorrow IDK WHATT TO DOOO UGHH

Yeah I have booked it but still haven’t received anything yet
Original post by MaxA06
Yeah I have booked it but still haven’t received anything yet

did u try to email them?
did u try to email them?

have you done the online assessment, if so could you please give me any tips?
Reply 97

did u try to email them?

Just got an email through with information about it, have a look at your inbox… it has like a plan for the day and a link
Reply 98
How did everyone find their AC?
Original post by ajjjs
How did everyone find their AC?

My portal just got updated, got invited for the final interview.. so I guess it went well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending