The Student Room Group

Official A100 Sheffield offer holders 2024

Hello! This is for A100 medicine offer holders for Sheffield-- meet, ask and chat! xx Congrats for getting an offer everyone!

Scroll to see replies

Hello all.... looking forward to getting to know you all... very excited!
Reply 2
Will you be firming?? Choices currently?
Reply 3
Congrats on the offer! X
Original post by medicx
Will you be firming?? Choices currently?

Yes. Waiting to hear from Liverpool & Bristol. Expecting offers from both. But then again, my first choice is Sheffield! So I dont care :lol:
Original post by medicx
Congrats on the offer! X

Thanks. Can I ask what your situation is?
Reply 6
Aww that’s great! I’ve received offers from Sheffield, Soton and Plymouth, and KCL but that’s for neuroscience.. I love Sheffield though of these so probs firming 😊😊
Original post by medicx
Aww that’s great! I’ve received offers from Sheffield, Soton and Plymouth, and KCL but that’s for neuroscience.. I love Sheffield though of these so probs firming 😊😊

That's great!!! :adore:
Reply 8
Offer from UEA and Sheffield. Waiting decisions from Bristol and Southampton. However, Sheffield is the first choice anyways. 😊
Original post by M.S.R
Offer from UEA and Sheffield. Waiting decisions from Bristol and Southampton. However, Sheffield is the first choice anyways. 😊

Hi can i ask out of interest why you prefer sheffield to bristol
Reply 10
Original post by jonah1014
Hi can i ask out of interest why you prefer sheffield to bristol

Both are my top choices and no doubt very difficult to choose one above the other. Both are nearly similar in terms of course itself. Bristol is a highly ranked uni for Med as well. Inclination towards Sheffield is more of a personal reason. Lived and grew up in the West Midlands, Sheffield is closer to family and friends. The location is central and both Manchester and Birmingham are easily accessible at an hour’s journey. Also recommended by peers and seniors.

Lastly, Bristol hasn’t offered yet 😬. If the offer finally comes through, then would give it a good thinking before firming any uni.

You have any points in favour of either? thanks.
Reply 11
Anyone started looking at accommodations? What are your thoughts on Ranmoor vs Endcliffe?
Reply 12
How did anyone find the offer holder day on saturday? Idk whether or not it is worth going I havent booked yet.
Original post by ra7
How did anyone find the offer holder day on saturday? Idk whether or not it is worth going I havent booked yet.

Would definitely say it’s worth it
Anyone firmed yet?
Just firmed my offer!!!!!
Any other medics like to try and share accom?
Reply 17
Original post by Student877
Any other medics like to try and share accom?

Which accommodation are you going for? Ranmoor or Endcliffe or City? and what type?
Original post by M.S.R
Which accommodation are you going for? Ranmoor or Endcliffe or City? and what type?

I’m waiting for more endcliffe to be released currently and somewhere quieter but not too quiet
Reply 19
Original post by Student877
I’m waiting for more endcliffe to be released currently and somewhere quieter but not too quiet
hey... have you got any endcliffe on your portal bc i only have ranmoor- what were your selections if u dont mind ? thnx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending