The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA Computing science with Creative Technologies

I haven’t seen anybody on this forum talk about this course, but if there are any students currently doing this course at UEA, what is it like? It seems extremely interesting!

Also if you’re reading this as a 2024 entry applicant for this course reply I wanna see how popular it is :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by miamooos
I haven’t seen anybody on this forum talk about this course, but if there are any students currently doing this course at UEA, what is it like? It seems extremely interesting!

Also if you’re reading this as a 2024 entry applicant for this course reply I wanna see how popular it is :smile:

Hi @miamoos, I've not met anyone myself doing this course but the title sounds very promising and futuristic! I think in terms of employability, there is do doubt you'll land on a job quite easily 🙂 other than games and graphic design, will you be studying AI too? What most excites you about the course?

Best,
Daniel
(edited 4 months ago)
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UEA Rep Daniel
Hi @miamoos, I've not met anyone myself doing this course it the title sounds very promising and futuristic! I think in terms of employability, there is do doubt you'll land on a job quite easily 🙂 other than games and graphic design, will you be studying AI too? What most excites you about the course?

Best,
Daniel

Hi!

I chose it because it’s a mixture of science, media, art and games which is perfect for me as I’m interested in all of them! The AI and graphics modules excite me, as they are quite useful also.
Original post by miamooos
Hi!

I chose it because it’s a mixture of science, media, art and games which is perfect for me as I’m interested in all of them! The AI and graphics modules excite me, as they are quite useful also.

This is so exciting! I study reproductive genetics (PhD) and can see so many applications of VR and AI for my field!
Reply 4
Original post by UEA Rep Daniel
This is so exciting! I study reproductive genetics (PhD) and can see so many applications of VR and AI for my field!

When I was in the open day, there was a interactive VR model of how different enzymes interact with other enzymes, so you are 100% correct!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending