The Student Room Group

Sevenoaks vs Godolphin and Latymer

hey guys!! I got offers from both Sevenoaks and Godolphin and Latymer, planning on studying IB. which school is better? I'm currently a good student and I like to work a lot, want to get into a good uni- which school would work best? I've been in an IB co-ed school my whole life.
Reply 1
according to rankings online and the average ib score of both schools in 2023, it would probably be Godolphin and Latymer (academic wise) (Sevenoaks has an ib average grade of 39 whilst Godolphin and Latymer has an average of 40.7 - i got it from google) congrats on getting offers for both schools!!
Reply 2
Original post by njefiqn
according to rankings online and the average ib score of both schools in 2023, it would probably be Godolphin and Latymer (academic wise) (Sevenoaks has an ib average grade of 39 whilst Godolphin and Latymer has an average of 40.7 - i got it from google) congrats on getting offers for both schools!!

thats true but also Godolphin has like, 15 people taking IB and Sevenoaks is fully ib with all 230 students taking it... so obviously the numbers will be lower!! I'm not sure which one to pick still ahhh
Reply 3
hmmmm then i guess it depends on the subjects ur gonna be taking/ career path. or u could look at the university destinations (and see which school has more students going to ur desired uni - look at the majors they take if that is shown on their pdfs)

oh also if u dont mind can i know what ib subjects u want to take + what uni u want to go to
Reply 4
quick question. When do you need to accept the offer by?
Reply 5
Original post by sonyaaa
hey guys!! I got offers from both Sevenoaks and Godolphin and Latymer, planning on studying IB. which school is better? I'm currently a good student and I like to work a lot, want to get into a good uni- which school would work best? I've been in an IB co-ed school my whole life.

Hiya, do you mind sharing what you have to do for 16+ entry I can’t find on website thx 🙏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending