The Student Room Group

how do i go from a 5 to a 9 in RE gcses?

i got my mocks back and i felt like i could've done better, is there any hope for me?
Original post by tttttttxxttttttt
i got my mocks back and i felt like i could've done better, is there any hope for me?

Hi, I am currently in year 11 and did my RE GCSEs last year (I did OCR)... These are the three things I would highly recommend:
1. Have the spec with you and tick off the things you have and haven't done- and be honest with yourself. To try and make myself feel better, i would tick more green than red, but honestly in the long term that doesn't work. Cover all the topics you have highlighted in red and work on them first.
2. Ben Wardle videos on YouTube- honestly so so sooo good and helpful. Highly recommend if you cba to make notes or whatever.
3. PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS PAST PAPERS. In my actual GCSE I had a 15 marker which was the exact same as a past paper and that was amazing when I saw it.
4. I would say working with my friends helped me finding different perspectives to the question- however only do this if your friends are productive.

Good Luck! Hope this helped

Quick Reply

Latest