The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Could i get into LSE, Warwick and KCL?

I am an IB student, taking HL ECONOMICS, HL MATHEMATICS ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATIONS AND HL SPANISH A, as well as SL PSYCHOLOGY, SL ESS, SL ENGLISH A. I have 767 on my HL, respectively to the list named earlier. Total 41 predicted including extra points. Strong Personal Statement with a lot of internships, books, lectures.. showing that i have well developed skills.

In LSE im applying to BSc Management and BSc Mathematics, Statistics and Business. For KCL im applying to BSc Economics and Management, and BSc Business Management. For warwick im applying for BSc Management.

Do you guys think I have a chance of getting in?
LSE is a lottery but you have a chance at KCL and Warwick for sure!!! 😉
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am an IB student, taking HL ECONOMICS, HL MATHEMATICS ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATIONS AND HL SPANISH A, as well as SL PSYCHOLOGY, SL ESS, SL ENGLISH A. I have 767 on my HL, respectively to the list named earlier. Total 41 predicted including extra points. Strong Personal Statement with a lot of internships, books, lectures.. showing that i have well developed skills.

In LSE im applying to BSc Management and BSc Mathematics, Statistics and Business. For KCL im applying to BSc Economics and Management, and BSc Business Management. For warwick im applying for BSc Management.

Do you guys think I have a chance of getting in?

I am also an IB student and I have got an offer for BSc Economics and Management (43/45) so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I am also waiting for LSE and Warwick, so I'm just praying that I get an offer from either of them lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending