The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Psychology and Language Sciences UCL

Anyone applying for BSc Psychology and Language Sciences at UCL? I haven't seen much about this degree on TSR, it would be good to know what others are doing for application :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Burney7
Anyone applying for BSc Psychology and Language Sciences at UCL? I haven't seen much about this degree on TSR, it would be good to know what others are doing for application :smile:
Hi I applied for this at UCL as my first choice but the MSC :wink:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by debby66
Hi I applied for this at UCL as my first choice but the MSC :wink:

Is that the MSci? I've also applied now, waiting for a response back :smile:
Original post by Burney7

i applied to bsc experimental ling - i think its same faculty obvs its not the same degree :smile:
Hi I also applied BSc Psychology and Language Science 😃
Reply 5
Original post by Alexandrafffg
Hi I also applied BSc Psychology and Language Science 😃

Nice, where else have you applied to? Just curious cos as far as I know I think only UCL and Reading does Psychology and Language Sciences
Original post by Burney7

Nice, where else have you applied to? Just curious cos as far as I know I think only UCL and Reading does Psychology and Language Sciences

I also applied to Queen Mary, Birkbeck, KCL for psychology and LSE for psychology and behavioural science
What about you?
Reply 7
Original post by Alexandrafffg
I also applied to Queen Mary, Birkbeck, KCL for psychology and LSE for psychology and behavioural science
What about you?

I've applied to manchester, sheffield, reading and manchester met for speech and language therapy
Reply 8
Original post by Burney7
Is that the MSci? I've also applied now, waiting for a response back :smile:

Hiya, yes it is - I have also now received an offer!!
Reply 9
Original post by Burney7

Warwick also does a similar course but they do psychology and linguistics instead
Reply 10
Original post by debby66
Hiya, yes it is - I have also now received an offer!!

Omg congrats !! :smile:
Congrats!!!! I also got an offer about a week ago but for the BSc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending