The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

dundee or liverpool

which uni is better for msc data science, uni of dundee or uni of liverpool? please someone suggest me and if someone attended either of them please share your experience and let me decide on which uni would be best for me
Original post by Anonymous #1
which uni is better for msc data science, uni of dundee or uni of liverpool? please someone suggest me and if someone attended either of them please share your experience and let me decide on which uni would be best for me

Hi there,

What do you mean by 'best'? There are many different aspects to different Universities and courses. I would advise you to take a look at each Universitis course in detail, what modules do they each cover? Is there flexibility in choosing modules? What are the research strengths of each department? You should also consider where you would like to live and the general facilities at each University as these are really important parts of the overall choice 🙂

I didn't study this course at the University of Liverpool, but let me know if you have any questions and I'll help you out as best as I can 🙂

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
(edited 4 months ago)
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

What do you mean by 'best'? There are many different aspects to different Universities and courses. I would advise you to take a look at each Universitis course in detail, what modules do they each cover? Is there flexibility in choosing modules? What are the research strengths of each department? You should also consider where you would like to live and the general facilities at each University as these are really important parts of the overall choice 🙂

I didn't study this course at the University of Liverpool, but let me know if you have any questions and I'll help you out as best as I can 🙂

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

I want to know the masters in data science course content in depth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending