The Student Room Group

Universities to apply for

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you had any advice on which unis to go for. I’m an international student and these are my stats:

UCAT: 2820 B2
Predicted A levels: Chemistry, Biology, Spanish 3 A*
11 GCSES: all 9s

I was thinking about applying for Manchester, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cardiff. However, I’m not sure if that’s too risky as Manchester and Glasgow only look at the UCAT. And is it true that the interview to acceptance ratio for Liverpool is especially high? I haven’t been able to find the ratio for international students and have only found the one for locals. I previously considered Dundee or Leicester but I’m still deciding on what to put as my final options. I would appreciate any advice! Thank you so much!
Reply 1
Original post by Dawnpatrol
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you had any advice on which unis to go for. I’m an international student and these are my stats:

UCAT: 2820 B2
Predicted A levels: Chemistry, Biology, Spanish 3 A*
11 GCSES: all 9s

I was thinking about applying for Manchester, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cardiff. However, I’m not sure if that’s too risky as Manchester and Glasgow only look at the UCAT. And is it true that the interview to acceptance ratio for Liverpool is especially high? I haven’t been able to find the ratio for international students and have only found the one for locals. I previously considered Dundee or Leicester but I’m still deciding on what to put as my final options. I would appreciate any advice! Thank you so much!

Apply to birmingham as 45% of your application is weighted on gcses and your gcses are very strong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending