Original post by Interest.009
hi i did my ucat and it was lower than i expected ;/
just wanted to get some advice, where should i apply. My stats are
UCAT- 2400 B1
GCS-9998887776
A level predicted- A*A*A*
im also contextual

pls help a girl out

Hey girll. ur gcses arent bad at all so i would suggest looking at unis that mostly look at gcses. maybe try QUB, Liverpool, Dundee, as their UCAT cut off is quite low. And u can try leeds cause its their 1st year with the UCAT and their cut off might be low, not sure abt this tho. Since ur contexual u can also try to look to which unis lower the UCAT?
Maybe this can help u bb: https://www.theukcatpeople.co.uk/medical-schools/ucat/how-universities-use-the-ucat
But u got this babes <3
Reply 2
Original post by Mae_gustas2
Hey girll. ur gcses arent bad at all so i would suggest looking at unis that mostly look at gcses. maybe try QUB, Liverpool, Dundee, as their UCAT cut off is quite low. And u can try leeds cause its their 1st year with the UCAT and their cut off might be low, not sure abt this tho. Since ur contexual u can also try to look to which unis lower the UCAT?
Maybe this can help u bb: https://www.theukcatpeople.co.uk/medical-schools/ucat/how-universities-use-the-ucat
But u got this babes <3

Thank you so muchhh
i applied to liverpool, cardiff, leeds and bham
and for my 5th i applied to optometry
where did you apply if you dont mind me asking?
Thank you so muchhh
i applied to liverpool, cardiff, leeds and bham
and for my 5th i applied to optometry
where did you apply if you dont mind me asking?

heyyy and np at all, glad I can help <3.

I applied to liverpool and cardiff as well! and the other 2 are glasgow and QUB. My fifth is pharmacy at bath. Im rlly praying and hoping i get into one, im so desperateee
heyyy and np at all, glad I can help <3.

I applied to liverpool and cardiff as well! and the other 2 are glasgow and QUB. My fifth is pharmacy at bath. Im rlly praying and hoping i get into one, im so desperateee

Hi what ucat score do you have?
Original post by Greekdentist
Hi what ucat score do you have?

Heyy, I got 2770 and B1 :smile:
Heyy, I got 2770 and B1 :smile:

All the best!!:tongue:
I got 2520 hope to get in aberdeen or glasgow.
Reply 7
2770 is great! welldone!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this your 1st year applying? If you didnt get into dentistry this year would you take a gap year and re apply or would you study Pharmacy?
2770 is great! welldone!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this your 1st year applying? If you didnt get into dentistry this year would you take a gap year and re apply or would you study Pharmacy?

hehe thank uu. And honestly idk tbh, I dont want to take a gap year so I rlly hope i get in but if not then its probs gonna be pharmacy

Quick Reply

Latest