The Student Room Group

Biology or Biomed?

I've applied for both subjects but I'm still unsure which would be the best for me. I love biology but I'm worried that employers will consider it less prestigious than something like biomed. Do they actually think that?
Original post by NameUserer
I've applied for both subjects but I'm still unsure which would be the best for me. I love biology but I'm worried that employers will consider it less prestigious than something like biomed. Do they actually think that?

Hi @NameUserer,

It’s great that you’re considering your career options.

I would recommend attending Open Events to see which course you would like to study.

UEL holds Open Events, and it allows students, the chance to explore different aspects of university life. You could find out more about our courses, fees and finance, accommodation, student life and the support we provide to help you graduate with an internationally recognised degree and gain a career in your preferred field.

Here is the link to register for the upcoming UEL Open Events:
https://uel.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/undergraduate-open-days

Feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on*020 8223 3333, should you want to know more about the courses, and we will be happy to help!

-Anisha
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending