The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL application immigration section

Hi! I need help with the immigration history section of the application. I'm confused how we are meant to fill it out. Do I need to do every individual subject as the title course for secondary school for example? And is there some guide on the level of study options? Also are the entries editable? Bcoz I may have already messed up one or two...please help ;-;
(edited 1 year ago)
I've moved this from politics to the UAL forum :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Saracen's Fez
I've moved this from politics to the UAL forum :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by 1N3S
Hi! I need help with the immigration history section of the application. I'm confused how we are meant to fill it out. Do I need to do every individual subject as the title course for secondary school for example? And is there some guide on the level of study options? Also are the entries editable? Bcoz I may have already messed up one or two...please help ;-;

Hi,

Please get in touch with [email protected] regarding your application queries.

Many thanks,

UAL
Original post by RandomHooman

I have the similar problem!(I can’t not find the immigration history button in the application section)
Original post by Soph1113455
I have the similar problem!(I can’t not find the immigration history button in the application section)

Hi @Soph1113455,

Please reach out to us via email at [email protected]. Do provide your student ID so that the team can check. Please also attach a screenshot of what you see or where the trouble is on the application so that the team can guide you better.

Hope this helps and your issue gets resolved at the earliest!

Best,
Tejaswini

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending