The Student Room Group

GCSE Latin Literature

Hi, I have my GCSE Latin literature mock on Monday and our teacher has never gone through a past paper with us or told us how to answer any of the questions. I've had a look and most look relatively doable structure-wise but if anyone has any tips on how to answer 6 or 16 markers that would be really kind and helpful. Thank you!!
Reply 1
Original post by WhovianPigeon
Hi, I have my GCSE Latin literature mock on Monday and our teacher has never gone through a past paper with us or told us how to answer any of the questions. I've had a look and most look relatively doable structure-wise but if anyone has any tips on how to answer 6 or 16 markers that would be really kind and helpful. Thank you!!

Hi!! I did eduqas GCSE Latin this year and for 6 markers you only need to make three points and write a small explanation for each of them. For 16 markers, just make as many points as you possibly can but the key to getting those 16 marks is that you must have a balanced argument!! This also goes for civilisation too. When doing practice questions in preparation for the exams I tried to have at least two paragraphs for each side of the argument.

I hope this helped!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest