The Student Room Group

Hi there i'm new

I thought I'd write a question here to see if I could get a good response that could be helpful to others: I saw on a course for marketing and business management that they offer a Professional marketing Level 4 CIM certificate qualification included in the degree which I have seen you can do externally separately. Is the certificate good enough to walk into a digital marketing job I was looking to maybe do an apprenticeship on the same level as a BA Hons degree in business management and do the CIM course separately if it was good enough to get into a digital marketing role. But if not I would be happy to do a marketing apprenticeship.

Feel free to share your thoughts. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by maxbelcher
I thought I'd write a question here to see if I could get a good response that could be helpful to others: I saw on a course for marketing and business management that they offer a Professional marketing Level 4 CIM certificate qualification included in the degree which I have seen you can do externally separately. Is the certificate good enough to walk into a digital marketing job I was looking to maybe do an apprenticeship on the same level as a BA Hons degree in business management and do the CIM course separately if it was good enough to get into a digital marketing role. But if not I would be happy to do a marketing apprenticeship.

Feel free to share your thoughts. :smile:

The apprenticeship employer would have their own agenda for your “separate” qualifications/study that aligned with their business strategy. Which may or not include CIM.

Regardless, I’m sure they would be open to you proposing CIM if not. As part of the apprenticeship standard, you’re required to evidence 20% off the job learning in your final competence assessment. This isn’t fully covered by university, so you’ll need to also do other training/educational things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending