The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Clare college postgraduates 2024

Hi,anyone else also accepted to clare college? I will be studying Mphil in Development Studies starting this October and got accepted at Clare College.
I'm still finishing up preparing the documents to meet my offer condition but was wondering when I should expect to hear from university regarding accomodation and/or travel arrangements 🙂 Also thought it would be nice to connect with other postgraduates :smile:
Hi! I was accepted there too. Do you have any news regarding the scholarships?
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Original post by mrmustard_dear
Hi! I was accepted there too. Do you have any news regarding the scholarships?

Hey 🙂 no, no news about the scholarship as well. Have you actually heard anything from the college? I'm just wondering if we are supposed to wait
Original post by clkang8
Hey 🙂 no, no news about the scholarship as well. Have you actually heard anything from the college? I'm just wondering if we are supposed to wait

Nope, I haven’t heard anything….
Reply 4
Original post by mrmustard_dear
Nope, I haven’t heard anything….

I have a friend who got accepted to another college and she told me she received an email from her college alongside with her conditional offer😅 I guess clare hasn't contacted the upcoming students yet.. Do you mind updating each other in case we hear from them?
Original post by clkang8
I have a friend who got accepted to another college and she told me she received an email from her college alongside with her conditional offer😅 I guess clare hasn't contacted the upcoming students yet.. Do you mind updating each other in case we hear from them?

Hi! I receites an email from them last week
Hey I got into Clare as well for my MPhil 🥰
Anyone had news about the scholarship from Clare?
Does anyone know if the Mallinson MPhil Studentship in European, Latin American and Comparative Literatures and Cultures (ELAC) has been already awarded to successful applicants?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending