The Student Room Group

DWP Decision Makers 2024

Hi all! after a month of waiting my PECs are successfully completed for the DWP EO decision maker

Was wondering if anyone else is in a similar position and waiting on formal offer. If anyone received a formal offer I’d love to know how the process went.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by username6315585
Hi all! after a month of waiting my PECs are successfully completed for the DWP EO decision maker

Was wondering if anyone else is in a similar position and waiting on formal offer. If anyone received a formal offer I’d love to know how the process went.

Hi, can I ask which location. I'm still waiting on my PECs to be completed. They were sent on 25/01. For Decision maker south wales
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by username6315585

Hi! I had my email last week and finally had a phone call yesterday with a start date! Which city will you be working in?

The info I have is that it will be 8 weeks training in the office. The person on the phone didn't have too much information about location etc but said I will get an email at least 10 days before the start date.

I'm currently in such an awful toxic situation at my current job and I'm so excited for this new role and position.
Reply 3
Original post by pasoi2804
Hi! I had my email last week and finally had a phone call yesterday with a start date! Which city will you be working in?

The info I have is that it will be 8 weeks training in the office. The person on the phone didn't have too much information about location etc but said I will get an email at least 10 days before the start date.

I'm currently in such an awful toxic situation at my current job and I'm so excited for this new role and position.
Hi which location was this for and how long were your Pre employment checks? I'm still waiting for the south wales start date
Reply 4
Original post by Nd88
Hi which location was this for and how long were your Pre employment checks? I'm still waiting for the south wales start date
It was for Black Country. PEC took around 8 weeks!
Reply 5
It was for Black Country. PEC took around 8 weeks!
Thank you. I'm currently on week 4 so a little while longer to wait then
Reply 6

Hi all!
After a long 6 weeks I've been offered to start as DM disability and health.
I'm looking to see on this forum if anyone is starting in Glasgow ?
That's my location it would be ideal to connect with someone on here that's starting at the same time! Good luck all!
Original post by RAE9985
Hi all!
After a long 6 weeks I've been offered to start as DM disability and health.
I'm looking to see on this forum if anyone is starting in Glasgow ?
That's my location it would be ideal to connect with someone on here that's starting at the same time! Good luck all!
Brilliant congrats! I have a start date for April for Wolverhampton and same, if anyone is also starting in April for DM or WC roles, please feel free to message.
Reply 8
Brilliant congrats! I have a start date for April for Wolverhampton and same, if anyone is also starting in April for DM or WC roles, please feel free to message.
Thank you! I'm very nervous about starting and trying to find out as much info about the role.
I feel I'm walking out to the unknown lol.
Have you been told also the training is 8 weeks ?
Original post by RAE9985
Thank you! I'm very nervous about starting and trying to find out as much info about the role.
I feel I'm walking out to the unknown lol.
Have you been told also the training is 8 weeks ?
Yep, 8 weeks training in the office which is daunting as I’ve been used to WFH for last four years lol but I’m looking forward to meeting new people and making friends (hopefully!!)
Yep, 8 weeks training in the office which is daunting as I’ve been used to WFH for last four years lol but I’m looking forward to meeting new people and making friends (hopefully!!)
I'm actually looking forward to having the opportunity to WFH after my probation period.
Just a nightmare for transport to get into town at my end daily at office times.
Hoping to have the flexibility with the shifts in the future.
I'm sure you will meet lots of new friends.
Hi received my formal offer last week after seven months. Starting in few weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending