The Student Room Group

English GCSE

Can passing Eduqas English be accepted by uni etc
Original post by Malzy117
Can passing Eduqas English be accepted by uni etc

Please don't start another thread asking effectively the same question. On your other thread, here, you write that "the certificate is confusing so they say it’s a short course". The exam board (Eduqas, AQA, Edexcel, etc.) is irrelevant. What's important is the full and complete name of the course. You said on the other thread that you were going to send through a copy of the certificate (hopefully with your personal details removed).
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia

Please don't start another thread asking effectively the same question. On your other thread, here, you write that "the certificate is confusing so they say it’s a short course". The exam board (Eduqas, AQA, Edexcel, etc.) is irrelevant. What's important is the full and complete name of the course. You said on the other thread that you were going to send through a copy of the certificate (hopefully with your personal details removed).

Yh how can I send it to uu
Yh how can I send it to uu

Unfortunately, the current version of TSR only lets you post links to images stored elsewhere on the net. (The old version also let you upload images from your computer / phone / tablet.) So you'd need to upload it to some image-sharing site are then post the link to the image here. :frown:

Alternatively, you could just type in the non-personal information which appears on the certificate.
Reply 4

Unfortunately, the current version of TSR only lets you post links to images stored elsewhere on the net. (The old version also let you upload images from your computer / phone / tablet.) So you'd need to upload it to some image-sharing site are then post the link to the image here. :frown:

Alternatively, you could just type in the non-personal information which appears on the certificate.

Hmm if uu got insta or something I can send through there if that’s ok but that’s cool
Hmm if uu got insta or something I can send through there if that’s ok but that’s cool

That would breach TSR's Community Guidelines which include the following: "To ensure the safety of all users, don’t post any personal email addresses, social media handles or phone numbers on the public forums or via private messaging."
Reply 6

That would breach TSR's Community Guidelines which include the following: "To ensure the safety of all users, don’t post any personal email addresses, social media handles or phone numbers on the public forums or via private messaging."

That’s fairs anyways I emailed Eduqas for a new certificate to show I got a 4 I’ll try let you know what they say

Quick Reply

Latest