The Student Room Group

Which historical figure would you teach the macarena to?

As in the title, if you were sent back in time and had to teach a particular historical figure (from before 1993!) the macarena?

For reference, that's this thing:

I feel like this is quite a basic choice but I think Henry VIII would have appreciated it!
Easy
I feel like neolithic hunter gatherers would appreciate it.
I'm going to overlook the decision to make 1993 the cut-off for 'historical' :s-smilie:

I'm going to go for Samuel Pepys because I think he'd really get into it. I can totally imagine him strutting his stuff on a dancefloor :biggrin:
I'm going to say- Charles Darwin- I like the thought of him taking some time out from watching finches to do a quick macarena on the Galapagos....
Original post by Pwca
I'm going to overlook the decision to make 1993 the cut-off for 'historical' :s-smilie:

That was the year the Macarena came out! :tongue:
Original post by Saracen's Fez
That was the year the Macarena came out! :tongue:

Oh. Well that does make a lot of sense :colondollar: Clearly projecting my age-related crisis there, whoops...
I thought the cutoff was so that somebody would say Margaret Thatcher
Isabella of Castile, Catherine of Aragon's mother.
To Henry VIII and that way he would 1) actually get some exercise, 2) have something to bond over with his gorgeous Spanish wife to stop the marriage falling apart which would 3) boot Anne Boleyn out the picture once and for all.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
To Henry VIII and that way he would 1) actually get some exercise, 2) have something to bond over with his gorgeous Spanish wife to stop the marriage falling apart which would 3) boot Anne Boleyn out the picture once and for all.

PRSOM
The dark knight from Monty python and the holy grail. May find it a tad challenging with no arms and one leg though
Original post by Andrew97
The dark knight from Monty python and the holy grail. May find it a tad challenging with no arms and one leg though

Ah, tis but a scratch

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending