The Student Room Group

BBC to A*AA in 4 months?

I have just got my Jan mocks back and Im at a B for chem (few marks from an A), B for biology and C for maths. Can I get this to an A*AA by exam period in 4 months? Ive started doing about 5 and a half hours of revision daily + lessons, and will increase this a bit near exams. I just don't know if this is achievable.
yes, as long as you stay consistent and plan out your weeks - then you should be fine :smile: - i am also in y13 let me know if you have any further questions
Reply 2
Original post by emm4nuella
yes, as long as you stay consistent and plan out your weeks - then you should be fine :smile: - i am also in y13 let me know if you have any further questions

Hi 🙂 thanks for da response
how do you know this is a realistic goal?
Also, how do you think I should do this 😭 At the moment Ive just been going over content, writing notes, and then condensing them into flashcards once I fully understand and remember them. My aim is to get all the content we've done in class onto flashcards in 1 month - ill be studying 6 hours a day. (for chemistry and bio - but for bio ill only do topics that dont stick in my head). For maths, I just plan on doing mostly questions daily and using resources if Im stuck.
Original post by real828292973
Hi 🙂 thanks for da response
how do you know this is a realistic goal?
Also, how do you think I should do this 😭 At the moment Ive just been going over content, writing notes, and then condensing them into flashcards once I fully understand and remember them. My aim is to get all the content we've done in class onto flashcards in 1 month - ill be studying 6 hours a day. (for chemistry and bio - but for bio ill only do topics that dont stick in my head). For maths, I just plan on doing mostly questions daily and using resources if Im stuck.

reach out to me by private message please and i can go into a bit more detail. thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest