The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

UWS Nursing Graduation?

Hey, I'm currently a 2nd year in UWS for BSc Adult Nursing but i am looking at booking my honeymoon after i graduate (no way can i fit 2 weeks off during term time)

does anyone know when the graduation for it happens? we started in September 2022 so I'm assuming it is a winter graduation?

very confused as it seems like there is 3 different ones one in summer, autumn and winter :confused:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey, I'm currently a 2nd year in UWS for BSc Adult Nursing but i am looking at booking my honeymoon after i graduate (no way can i fit 2 weeks off during term time)

does anyone know when the graduation for it happens? we started in September 2022 so I'm assuming it is a winter graduation?

very confused as it seems like there is 3 different ones one in summer, autumn and winter :confused:

Hi

Was speaking to a recent qualified adult nurse who completed her degree late August last year at UWS and she said her graduation day wasn't until early November. So presumably you'll be the same as well when you qualify next year. ( She is currently working on maternity unit).

You don't have to attend your graduation day as they will usually post your qualification certificate etc out to you as you look like you have a more important day to celebrate with you getting married and going on honeymoon.

Nursing degrees don't usually finish until sometime August for a September intake.

Look at the options for this nearer the time okay.

Best wishes for everything you have to do in the coming year

NHS Glasgow & Clyde registered midwife.
(edited 3 months ago)
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Quick Reply

Latest