The Student Room Group

Oxford MSc in GHSE Application

Hi! Is anyone here a current student on the MSc in Global Health Science and Epidemiology course at Oxford? Iโ€™ve got an interview coming up and I could use some insights.

Scroll to see replies

Hey, congrats! When did you submit your application?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey, congrats! When did you submit your application?

November 2023
Hey. ! I interviewed this year as well - do you know when we are supposed to be hearing outcomes ? ๐Ÿ™‚ good luck !!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey. ! I interviewed this year as well - do you know when we are supposed to be hearing outcomes ? ๐Ÿ™‚ good luck !!

Two weeks after your interview
Did anyone else receive offers today ? I interviewed but have heard nothing so assuming I have been rejected
Original post by Anonymous #2
Did anyone else receive offers today ? I interviewed but have heard nothing so assuming I have been rejected

Same. You heard back now?
Reply 7
Hii! I applied for GHSE has well but only a few weeks ago so I'm waiting now... Does anyone know how long to hear back? Are interviews given to everyone? Good luck to everyone!! ๐Ÿ™‚
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by avaf
Hii! I applied for GHSE has well but only a few weeks ago so I'm waiting now... Does anyone know how long to hear back? Are interviews given to everyone? Good luck to everyone!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi ! My timeline was as follows

Applied: 1 December deadline
Interview invite: 17 Jan
Interview: 25 Jan
Accepted: 5tb of Feb

So mine followed the timelines pretty closely - "heard" about an interview on the 8th week and was informed a little over a week later (they indicated two weeks)

I don't think everyone gets an interview although I'm not sure on the ratio of applications/interviews/offer ๐Ÿ™‚
Original post by Anonymous #3
Same. You heard back now?

I got an offer ! And yourself ๐Ÿ™‚
Nothing yet. Please when did your offer come in? I had my interview on the 25th of Jan and I've not heard back
Sorry I'm not sure why one of those posted anonymously or an the other not ! But I'm the same person that replied above so interview 25 Jan and offer 5th of Feb. It came out the same day as a bunch of others but much later in the day !

The course stayed open for a week after we interviewed so I suspect they are going to be doing more than one batch of offers etc :smile:
Original post by Katya1234
Sorry I'm not sure why one of those posted anonymously or an the other not ! But I'm the same person that replied above so interview 25 Jan and offer 5th of Feb. It came out the same day as a bunch of others but much later in the day !

The course stayed open for a week after we interviewed so I suspect they are going to be doing more than one batch of offers etc :smile:

Okay. I hope I hear back soon. Thank you for the clarification.
Reply 13
Thanks for your answer! let's hope we all get in ๐Ÿ™‚
Original post by Anonymous #3
Nothing yet. Please when did your offer come in? I had my interview on the 25th of Jan and I've not heard back
It takes three weeks from interview date to hear back from Admissions
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi ๐Ÿ™‚ Do yall know if everyone gets interviewed?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi ๐Ÿ™‚ Do yall know if everyone gets interviewed?

I don't know for certain but I would guess not - according to the course page they make around 25 offers for 400 places so I would imagine they cut a fair bit before interviewing :smile:
sorry I mean can you get an offer without being interviewed? Has that happened to anyone?
Original post by Anonymous #5
sorry I mean can you get an offer without being interviewed? Has that happened to anyone?
Noโ€ฆ.not that Iโ€™ve heard of.
Hi! Did anyone here get into Kellog College?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending