I am interested in doing MSc Data Science. However, I did Law during my undergraduate. Yes, it is a career change.
I am thinking of applying to:
1. University of Oxford, MSc in Social Data Science (it states that it accepts all backgrounds)
2. UCL, MSc in Knowledge, Information and Data Science
3. LSE, MSc Applied Social Data Science
4. University of Manchester, MSc Data Science (Social Analytics)
5. University of Lancaster, MSc Data Science
As I do not come from a STEM background, my options are limited.