The Student Room Group

yr13 blog/ study motivation

a-levels are coming up soon and I haven't been feeling motivated enough to study 😭😭
so even though I'm really late to it I'm going to try being consistent to this blog to help me feel like studying

i am applying to medicine for 2024 entry with predicted grades A*A*A in maths, chem and bio respectively
the universities I have applied to are kings, imperial, manchester and southampton
i hv 4/4 interview offers so really i just need to work hard from now on!!!
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ananyaa06
a-levels are coming up soon and I haven't been feeling motivated enough to study 😭😭
so even though I'm really late to it I'm going to try being consistent to this blog to help me feel like studying

i am applying to medicine for 2024 entry with predicted grades A*A*A in maths, chem and bio respectively
the universities I have applied to are kings, imperial, manchester and southampton
congrats on your interviews!! your grades are amazing 😊
I have also applied to kings and Manchester, but for politics and French instead !
Reply 2

ooh your grades are amazing and also welcome to gyg. Well done on your interveiw offers, I hope you smash them all.

tagging people who will support a fellow gyg gambit: @milktee @emm4nuella @study23! @AspiringSurvivor @kayleigh_t.27 @halfharry @aalimk @agent_duck343
Reply 3
You are literally so inspiring (yr12 med hopeful doing same a levels + fm)! Will follow your journey 😁
Reply 4
Original post by erin11
congrats on your interviews!! your grades are amazing 😊
I have also applied to kings and Manchester, but for politics and French instead !
awww thank you so much and good luck on your application journey!!!
Reply 5
Original post by Tatakae L
ooh your grades are amazing and also welcome to gyg. Well done on your interveiw offers, I hope you smash them all.

tagging people who will support a fellow gyg gambit: @milktee @emm4nuella @study23! @AspiringSurvivor @kayleigh_t.27 @halfharry @aalimk @agent_duck343
thank youuu
Reply 6
Original post by study23!
You are literally so inspiring (yr12 med hopeful doing same a levels + fm)! Will follow your journey 😁
good luck on your med application
if u hv any questions ill try my best to help 😊
Reply 7

omg we take the same subjects, have the same predicated grades and are both med applicants !!
i’m excited to follow your journey - good luck 💓
Reply 8
Original post by aalimk
omg we take the same subjects, have the same predicated grades and are both med applicants !!
that's so cool, good luck to you too!!
Reply 9
Original post by aalimk
omds this is so random but i just realised ur pfp is that green thing from wreck it ralph
omds this is so random but i just realised ur pfp is that green thing from wreck it ralph
it is LMAO i love sour bill bc i literally am him
Original post by aalimk
it is LMAO i love sour bill bc i literally am him
thats fun, i should be him tho, but im acc eren and erens wife in one so yh. mental
Reply 12

welcomeeee to gyg 🤞🤞 congrats on your offersss, looking forward to following along with your journey 🤍
(edited 2 months ago)
Honestly I feel the same way when it comes to having a lack of motivation for studying I’m also applying to medicine 2024 entry. My predicted grades are 4 A*s and I also got 4 interview offers (Imperial, UCL, Cambridge (I was rejected lol) and Birmingham) so I’m really hoping for at least 2 real offers ideally from UCL and imperial 😂
Reply 14
Original post by Idk18
Honestly I feel the same way when it comes to having a lack of motivation for studying I’m also applying to medicine 2024 entry. My predicted grades are 4 A*s and I also got 4 interview offers (Imperial, UCL, Cambridge (I was rejected lol) and Birmingham) so I’m really hoping for at least 2 real offers ideally from UCL and imperial 😂
omg those offers are amazinggg, so are your predicted grades!! hope you get the actual offers you want 🤍
thats fun, i should be him tho, but im acc eren and erens wife in one so yh. mental
AHAHA i believe u dw but s4 jean is 😋
Reply 16
Original post by Idk18
yh i keep procrastinating my revision cause exams don’t feel like they’re close. ur interview offers are so good!! honestly now’s lit just a waiting game for offers but i find myself constantly checking my email for updates😭😭
fingers crossed u get the offers u want
Reply 17
Today was not the most productive day for me and i was basically in bed for half the day but here’s what i did do:

cleaned up my study space to feel like getting work done

finished off 3 assignments - maths

finished off making notes for acids and bases - chemistry

Original post by aalimk
AHAHA i believe u dw but s4 jean is 😋
omds yess finally, ik someone who said no he isnt. mental, but he defo is
omds yess finally, ik someone who said no he isnt. mental, but he defo is
whoever saying he isn’t has lost their mind 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending