The Student Room Group

Imperial Maths Entry Standards

I'm thinking to apply for Imperial Maths (2024 entry). The entry requirements are A*A*A and I'm predicted A*A*A. However, due to the competitive nature of this course do I stand a chance, considering a lot of other people will have 3A*/4A*
I'm contextual Applicant if that makes any difference.
(edited 10 months ago)
If you are predicted A*A*A and are taking maths and FM then I can't see why not (although hopefully your A*s are predicted in both maths subjects...if you are predicted an A in one of them that might be less ideal).
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
If you are predicted A*A*A and are taking maths and FM then I can't see why not (although hopefully your A*s are predicted in both maths subjects...if you are predicted an A in one of them that might be less ideal).

Yes the A*s r in fm and maths
Reply 3
Original post by Umar Dopey
I'm thinking to apply for Imperial Maths (2024 entry). The entry requirements are A*A*A and I'm predicted A*A*A. However, due to the competitive nature of this course do I stand a chance, considering a lot of other people will have 3A*/4A*
I'm contextual Applicant if that makes any difference.

You’ll have to take the MAT entrance exam which is probably the most important part of the application. If you do well in that you’ll stand a good chance of an offer.
Focus heavily on the MAT, contextual maths applicants are guaranteed an offer if they meet a certain MAT threshold.

Quick Reply

Latest