The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling Offers

Was wondering if anyone has gotten their application for Stirling back yet, and if so what grades did you apply with and what type of offer did you get?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got an unconditional for economics today, I have ABBBB, think the entry requirements were ABBB.
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Original post by Funnyguppy4
Was wondering if anyone has gotten their application for Stirling back yet, and if so what grades did you apply with and what type of offer did you get?

Got a conditional offer from Stirling for economics, my grades are AAAA :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by motwuf

Got a conditional offer from Stirling for economics, my grades are AAAA :smile:

Did you apply for 2nd year entry or something? And best of luck with your conditional!
Reply 4
Did you apply for 2nd year entry or something? And best of luck with your conditional!

Im from England and have done 4 A-levels, I think it might be a different process for us although I'm not entirely sure. Thanks and good luck too
I got Unconditional for Business Studies. I got ABBBB at Higher.
Got an unconditional for law llb ! Home student
Original post by Anonymous #1

Did you apply for widening access? Congrats on the unconditional btw
I Got a condition offer for film media and journalism for 1 B at higher, I got ABBB last year and I’m a widening access student
Original post by Anonymous #1

What subjects did you take? I want to apply for that
anyone gotten anything for law yet??
I got a conditional for History & English Lit a couple of weeks ago - my grades were ABBC, but I also did Adv Higher Units and am currently doing an HNC :smile:
Reply 12
i applied for international politics and got an unconditional offer, don’t worry if you don’t have yours back yet because they’re extremely busy during these times since a huge number of people nationally, aged 18+ applied at the same time. :smile:
Anyone here applied for Economics and politics joint honours?
Also is there an insta page or group chat for offer holders?
got an unconditional for journalism studies and politics back in early february, grades are predicted AH: AC H: A, achieved AAAAAB at higher
I got a conditional offer for Computing Science and Philosophy
Original post by Anonymous #5
anyone gotten anything for law yet??
I got a conditional about a week ago. Just need to get another B!
DD got an unconditional in Feb for Spanish and French. S5 H results were AAABC
i got a conditional offer for criminology and sociology, can’t wait :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest