The Student Room Group

History and Politics

Hi, my personal statement is catered specifically for history and politics, and I like the look of Bristol University, however Bristol doesn’t offer this course. My personal statement is more on the politics and international relations side however, would it be worth applying for politics and international relations or waiting for clearing?
Reply 1
Depends on how many times you have actually mentioned 'history' in your PS - ie. is it really obvious that you are also applying for History, or just that you are also interested in the history of politics / politics of particular eras?

Waiting for Clearing is risky, its better to apply now.
Original post by McGinger
Depends on how many times you have actually mentioned 'history' in your PS - ie. is it really obvious that you are also applying for History, or just that you are also interested in the history of politics / politics of particular eras?

Waiting for Clearing is risky, its better to apply now.

While it’s not overly about history, I mention the fact that I’m going for a joint course enough where I fear it’s too far. I’m not too gutted but it was a convenient location for me
Original post by objectionable-re
Hi, my personal statement is catered specifically for history and politics, and I like the look of Bristol University, however Bristol doesn’t offer this course. My personal statement is more on the politics and international relations side however, would it be worth applying for politics and international relations or waiting for clearing?

hey i know this is late but Bristol doesn’t look at the personal statement at all and its all based on academics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending