The Student Room Group

triple science gcse

im in y10 and in triple science, we jsut did our january exams and they were very hard. i got my chem bsck the other day and got 40% however no one in my class got above 70%. im really scared they will move me down to combined. but we have already learnt additionaltriple stuff so will they mve any one down at this stage as im halfway through my gcse learning years now?
Original post by heyhereforhelp
im in y10 and in triple science, we jsut did our january exams and they were very hard. i got my chem bsck the other day and got 40% however no one in my class got above 70%. im really scared they will move me down to combined. but we have already learnt additionaltriple stuff so will they mve any one down at this stage as im halfway through my gcse learning years now?

hey! honestly I don’t think that you’ll be moved down based on this test only. However if you’ve consistently gotten low on your Chemistry tests then maybe? But also they may just move you to foundation separate Chemistry but you’re in year 10 so I doubt that anything will happen or will be permanent.
thankyouuuu i havent consistently done bad bc on my last i got 80 and one before that 75 its just this test was so hard!!!!
Original post by heyhereforhelp
thankyouuuu i havent consistently done bad bc on my last i got 80 and one before that 75 its just this test was so hard!!!!

No problem!! since thats the case then I definitely don’t think that you’ll be moved down. Your teacher knows your potential and that you’ve done well before so they wouldn’t move you down. don’t worry at all :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest