The Student Room Group

Edexcel English lit a level recourses

I’m taking English literature a-level and my teachers have been useless for resources. Does anybody have any online resources for poems of the decade, Keats, handmaid‘s tale, street car named desire, Frankenstein or Anthony and Cleopatra? Even help with just one or advice on how to revise them would be so appreciated!!!!
Hopefully this helps : https://www.shmoop.com/study-guides/handmaids-tale/
or just search up schmoop and find the literature you are looking for.
You can also use litcharts, spark notes, there should be videos online for poems of the decade I watch Polina's Pages
If I remember or stumble across anymore I will let you know. :smile:
Original post by LornaPS
I’m taking English literature a-level and my teachers have been useless for resources. Does anybody have any online resources for poems of the decade, Keats, handmaid‘s tale, street car named desire, Frankenstein or Anthony and Cleopatra? Even help with just one or advice on how to revise them would be so appreciated!!!!
Hiya, fellow Literature A-level student here. There are some resources for both A Streetcar Named Desire and A Handmaid's tale on Physicsandmathstutor which I personally find useful!
Hope this helps!!
Reply 3
Original post by LornaPS

If you want to practice english literature and english language for A-levels, you can use this tool: https://www.tilf.io.

The way it works is simple: you add in the question, select the mark scheme and start typing your answer and it gives you feedback on what to improve and the grade based on the exam board you chose. Then you just keep improving the essay until you get the grade you want.

It works with AQA and other exam boards + it works on all questions for macbeth, inspector calls .. Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending