The Student Room Group

McCormick Graduate role

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my assessment centre for the graduate role at McCormick & Company. Its been nearly 3 weeks and I have not heard back. Does anyone know whats the ideal time to get a response?
Hi there, could I ask what your application timeline was like? For example, when you applied and when you did the steps towards the AC? Thanks!
I would say it took about three months to get to the AC. Initial application screening by HR, phone call by recruiter, online interview with hiring team and then the AC
Reply 3
Original post by Baconandcheese
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my assessment centre for the graduate role at McCormick & Company. Its been nearly 3 weeks and I have not heard back. Does anyone know whats the ideal time to get a response?

Hello I took part in that virtual assessment on the 17th of last month, I haven't heard from them too lets keep hoping for the best.
Original post by Opotec
Hello I took part in that virtual assessment on the 17th of last month, I haven't heard from them too lets keep hoping for the best.

What bothers me is that they didn’t even give us a time frame. But we hope for the best. Also, what role did ya apply for?
Reply 5
Original post by Baconandcheese
What bothers me is that they didn’t even give us a time frame. But we hope for the best. Also, what role did ya apply for?

i applied for R&D and product development. what role did you apply for
I applied for the commercial one
Reply 7
Great, lets hope for the best
Reply 8
i have two friends who haven't heard from them too
So I am guessing they have not started shortlisting candidates yet. Makes sense since the role starts in September. But it would be really great if they move quick lol
Reply 10
Definitely, I am always checking my mail lol
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Opotec
Definitely, I am always checking my mail lol

What role did your friends apply for? Maybe get them involved in this discussion
Reply 12
one applied for commercial and the other R&D and product development,
sure I will
Reply 13
When did you apply for the program? Did you have an interview prior to the assessment center in addition to the phone call from the recruiter?
No!
Does anyone have an estimate of the timeframe for receiving feedback? Typically, responses come quite promptly following the assessment center.
I also did the AC, have you heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest