The Student Room Group

National Grid Online Test and Assesment Center

Has anyone received an invitation to assessment center this December?
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Freke
Has anyone received an invitation to assessment center this December?

I did. December 15. You?
Reply 2
Still expecting, what role did you apply for? Is it virtual?
Reply 3
Original post by Jumy
I did. December 15. You?

what role and is it virtual
Original post by Jumy
I did. December 15. You?

when did you submit your video interview if you don’t mind me asking
Reply 5
I can't recall when I submitted, i wasn't selected for assessment center, even after receiving the email that I was successful at the online assessments.
Original post by Freke
I can't recall when I submitted, i wasn't selected for assessment center, even after receiving the email that I was successful at the online assessments.

did you receive a rejection email after they said you passed the online assessments? what was the timeframe?
Reply 7
Original post by xxpoinsonapple
did you receive a rejection email after they said you passed the online assessments? what was the timeframe?

About a week or therebouts
Reply 8
Original post by Freke
About a week or therebouts

Did you get this message in an email? Just received this today.

We would like to confirm that you have successfully passed the online assessments and we will be progressing your application through to the next stage of the application process which is the hiring manager review.
Reply 9
Original post by Lolinder

We would like to confirm that you have successfully passed the online assessments and we will be progressing your application through to the next stage of the application process which is the hiring manager review.

No I didn't, just got one that said I had passed thr online assessments, then later got another that said they wont be progressing with my application etc, its alright moved on.

i got this too. which role did you apply for?
Original post by Freke
No I didn't, just got one that said I had passed thr online assessments, then later got another that said they wont be progressing with my application etc, its alright moved on.

its okay, better ones will come 🎉
Reply 12
Original post by Freke

ah unlucky mate, just keep applying, a good role will come
Reply 13
i got this too. which role did you apply for?

commercial analyst role, wbu?
Anyone for the data and innovation role? Received an email that I have passed like 3 weeks ago but heard nothing since.
Reply 15

just recieved this now
commercial analyst role, wbu?

same. i got an email said i passed yesterday, today they emailed me saying theyre putting my application on hold since theres other applicants who matched their requirements more closely and will contact me if anyone drops out.. still hoping tho
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 17
same. i got an email said i passed yesterday, today they emailed me saying theyre putting my application on hold since theres other applicants who matched their requirements more closely and will contact me if anyone drops out.. still hoping tho

yh just got the same email
Hello Everyone,
I am planning to apply for the National Grid Graduate Scheme and wanted to know for how many vacancies can I apply, FAQs on the website say we can apply once every recruitment cycle but nothing about the number of roles we can apply for. Any help or feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Reply 19
has anyone got assessment centre for January 15th for SHEQ graduate? or has anyone got any advice for assessment centre

Quick Reply

Latest