The Student Room Group

Target Oxbridge 2024-2025

Has anyone been accepted into the Target Oxbridge programme this year? It would be great to connect with others who have.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by detectable-dress
Has anyone been accepted into the Target Oxbridge programme this year? It would be great to connect with others who have.

I have :wink:
Original post by iconliving

I have :wink:

congrats!! what subject did you get in for?
Reply 3

congrats!! what subject did you get in for?

Chemistry! What about you?
Reply 4

Yeah, who is your contact person?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by iconliving

Chemistry! What about you?

HSPS!
Original post by cagerat

I’ve got Grace hbu?
Reply 7
Original post by cagerat

I’ve got Grace hbu?

Me too
Reply 8
rejected but offered the digital programme instead
Reply 9

I have for law!
Original post by happywolf

I have for law!

congrats!!
Reply 11

i got in for HSPS
Reply 12

yep for classics!
Reply 13
Original post by fego
rejected but offered the digital programme instead

same
I have
did you apply for the y10 one
Original post by bbg1978
i have!
Did you apply to the year 10 one of the y12 one, i applied to the y10 one but i havent heard anything back yet should I assume it was unsuccsessful
Original post by shrodingerscatt
Did you apply to the year 10 one of the y12 one, i applied to the y10 one but i havent heard anything back yet should I assume it was unsuccsessful
this is for the year 12 one, deadline got extended for year 10 one so you've still got to wait
Reply 18
I got in for medicine :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
I have for med!:jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest