The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Offer Letter

I submitted my application approximately two weeks ago and am eager to know the outcome. I understand that the admissions process may take some time, but I wanted to check in and ensure that all necessary documents have been received and that my application is in progress.
Reply 1
I recently applied for the Foundation Program at Coventry University. I am writing to inquire about the status of my application, as I have not yet received any communication regarding the offer letter.
I submitted my application approximately two weeks ago and am eager to know the outcome. I understand that the admissions process may take some time, but I wanted to check in and ensure that all necessary documents have been received and that my application is in progress.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by osamaimtiaz
I recently applied for the Foundation Program at Coventry University. I am writing to inquire about the status of my application, as I have not yet received any communication regarding the offer letter.

You have posted this message on a public messaging forum. You will not receive an answer from the university via this method. You need to either call them, email them, or use the contact facilities in their web site.
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
You have posted this message on a public messaging forum. You will not receive an answer from the university via this method. You need to either call them, email them, or use the contact facilities in their web site.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest