The Student Room Group

Oxbridge home learning

Is anyone else doing Oxbridge home learning for a levels , cause idk i just feel really like alone and the tutors aren’t the best and im scared im gonna fail my exams and im just stressed so i just wanted to know if anyone is on the same boat as me
Original post by Jsjskscjosjejs
Is anyone else doing Oxbridge home learning for a levels , cause idk i just feel really like alone and the tutors aren’t the best and im scared im gonna fail my exams and im just stressed so i just wanted to know if anyone is on the same boat as me

I used them for A Level Maths. The tutor I had was brilliant.
Original post by MindMax2000

I used them for A Level Maths. The tutor I had was brilliant.

Lucky
Lucky

What subjects are you studying with them?

What subjects are you studying with them?

Bio psychology and English lit
I'd be dubious of them given they have named themselves Oxbridge Home Learning. They have no affiliation with either university and their piggybacking off the universities' reputations rather than building their own seems deceitful.
Original post by melancollege
I'd be dubious of them given they have named themselves Oxbridge Home Learning. They have no affiliation with either university and their piggybacking off the universities' reputations rather than building their own seems deceitful.

Literally I was thinking the same they have no contact or links with the university so I don’t get why they named themselves that , just seems stupid
Do you lots think I should join a normal colly in year13 cause I feel like I need more support that Oxbridge home learning isn’t giving me and I can’t afford tutors so what do you lots think ? Do u think it’s too late for me to enrol in year13? Or shud I do it
Do you lots think I should join a normal colly in year13 cause I feel like I need more support that Oxbridge home learning isn’t giving me and I can’t afford tutors so what do you lots think ? Do u think it’s too late for me to enrol in year13? Or shud I do it

I would have went to a normal sixth form college and completed my A Levels there first. Online colleges are great should you wish to do extra A Levels/resits or do courses that offline colleges won't let you do. However, you don't get the same level of support as you do with offline colleges.

Also your first set of A Levels are fully funded by offline colleges, whereas the online colleges require you to pay for them.

I would have went to a normal sixth form college and completed my A Levels there first. Online colleges are great should you wish to do extra A Levels/resits or do courses that offline colleges won't let you do. However, you don't get the same level of support as you do with offline colleges.

Also your first set of A Levels are fully funded by offline colleges, whereas the online colleges require you to pay for them.

Yes I know your completely right , I’ve always went to traditional schools my whole life, the only reason I enrolled to an online one was cause I was abroad outside of London for multiple months and I had no choice you get me

Quick Reply

Latest