The Student Room Group

Gcse Maths

Hi, for the GCSE Maths Higher 2024 exam, EDEXCEL is going to give us a formula sheet and on the website, the formula sheet is just one page and has just a little info... is that all we need for the exam, or is there will also be qs which formulas won't be on the formula sheet?
Original post by enthjmk5e664
Hi, for the GCSE Maths Higher 2024 exam, EDEXCEL is going to give us a formula sheet and on the website, the formula sheet is just one page and has just a little info... is that all we need for the exam, or is there will also be qs which formulas won't be on the formula sheet?

It depends on the spec, but from what I know you would need to know more formulas than what is on the formula sheet. I have never known Maths GCSE to let you go easy and just give you all the formulae you need to know.

The formula sheet is supposedly there to help jog your memory should you need it - it's one page long after all, and I know the formulae that you need for GCSE would be more than what you can fill on one side of A4. Personally, I have never found it useful and I just memorised all the formulae that I have covered.
Reply 2
Original post by enthjmk5e664

I did my exams last year (the same one as yourself) and I barely used the sheet, the only one that isn’t on there that I used was speed=distance/time, you should be okay with that sheet, good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest