The Student Room Group

Gcses + medicine

Hello all,
I’m looking to apply to medicine however i’m concerned my gcses aren’t good enough and are holding me back. Please could anyone advise me on the unis that would be ok with my grades. I have already checked entry requirements, but i am looking for a uni that don’t look at gcses as much

Maths-8
combined science-9/9
english lit-7
history-7
french-7
english lang-6
classics-4
textiles-4
Original post by chibace23
Hello all,
I’m looking to apply to medicine however i’m concerned my gcses aren’t good enough and are holding me back. Please could anyone advise me on the unis that would be ok with my grades. I have already checked entry requirements, but i am looking for a uni that don’t look at gcses as much

Maths-8
combined science-9/9
english lit-7
history-7
french-7
english lang-6
classics-4
textiles-4

I think those GCSEs should be fine as you have passed all of your GCSEs and you did well in maths and science. If you are really worried it may be worth contacting the universities you are looking at seeing what they think of your GCSE grades.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Original post by chibace23
Hello all,

Maths-8
combined science-9/9
english lit-7
history-7
french-7
english lang-6
classics-4
textiles-4

I think those GCSEs should be fine as you have passed all of your GCSEs and you did well in maths and science. If you are really worried it may be worth contacting the universities you are looking at seeing what they think of your GCSE grades.

Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest