The Student Room Group

examsss in may

hello hope ur doing well i completely failed my mocks[i was playing around too much being unserious and didnt revise] but now reality just hit there are 80 days left and its time to get my stuff together please help me out give me advice really desperate i only created revision notes for geography anddid not even created revison notes yet for bio and chem and business yh crazyyy right so i feel like with 80 days left i just gotta learn as much of content as possible and do alot of topical question papers and as many past papers as possible with using online resources like pmt bio and chem notes or shall i make my own ???? and i am making my own business notes within 3 -5 days as there arent rlly good ones online that follow the spec so please help me out advise me what shall i do cause i am aiming for 7-9s sounds crazy but yh ADVICE AND TIPS PLEASEE
Hi @idekkkkkk399

I can feel your stress through your post haha!

Honestly, tip number one is to take a deep breath and don't make yourself feel overwhelmed by counting down the days. If you're aiming for 7-9s I assume you're in a good position already.

Another tip, especially if you are feeling a little overwhelmed is to break your revision down. Do a little bit every day. I used to set a 20 minute timer on my phone sometimes, during that time I would write down everything I know about whatever topic I was revising. Literally just blurt it all out on some paper. Once the timer was up, I could see exactly where my gaps in knowledge were. So then I could spend another 20 minutes revising that specific area. After 40 minutes I was done and I could go and enjoy the rest of my day.

Hope some of this helps Good luck!

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.
Reply 2
Hi,

. If you really can’t find good notes online use an app called Knowunity, it has notes uploaded by other students. However, these notes may not be entirely ideal! If you feel like you learn better from your own notes, because they are easier to understand for you, do so!
Original post by kitty15
Hi,

. If you really can’t find good notes online use an app called Knowunity, it has notes uploaded by other students. However, these notes may not be entirely ideal! If you feel like you learn better from your own notes, because they are easier to understand for you, do so!

thank you this is very helpful i just tried it

Quick Reply

Latest