The Student Room Group

Messed up online assessments for degree apprenticeship

You only get one try at the online assessments and for the logical reasoning assessment I did not understand the tutorial. I thought I did but turns out I got it wrong :frown:.
So I spent half my time trying to figure out how to do it and it's so annoying because once I realised how to do it I was able to complete loads of questions really fast. But I got so many wrong before then. Does anyone have any advice on whether I should contact them or is my fate sealed?
Reply 1
Yuo have nothing to loose by contacting them, right?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by JulT
Yuo have nothing to loose by contacting them, right?

I guess not but I'm a bit worried it might make them see me as more incompetent that I couldn't follow basic instructions/understand the tutorial. They sent me an email saying I'd passed the overall tests (there were also personality tests so either I aced those or they tell everyone they've passed then compare their scores). I think I'll just leave it for now since I haven't been rejected outright. Thanks for responding :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by giugiufiflyflyuf
You only get one try at the online assessments and for the logical reasoning assessment I did not understand the tutorial. I thought I did but turns out I got it wrong :frown:.
So I spent half my time trying to figure out how to do it and it's so annoying because once I realised how to do it I was able to complete loads of questions really fast. But I got so many wrong before then. Does anyone have any advice on whether I should contact them or is my fate sealed?

You have nothing to lose! But it is highly unlikely they will do anything to help as they have thousands of applicants often per programme
Take it a learning experience, the point of these assessments are to filter people out and to find a good shortlist for hiring managers. The probability of them giving you another chance is extremely low otherwise everyone would contact them asking for a second chance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending